Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hmm...Adam's Art Journal?

Hi everyone! I hope you're ready for the upcoming long weekend; I know I am!

Today, I gave Adam, my son, a small notebook, some gelly pens, and some stickers. Here is what he created. I'm going to call this his "art journal". hehe :)

This is the first page. I love the layering; gelly pen doodles, then topped with stickers and then some more gelly pen doodles over the stickers. It was so cute, he looked at me and asked if it was okay if he could use the gelly pen over the stickers. hehe I told him he could do what he wants, as long as it's on the papers (and not the walls <-- I left this part out, didn't want to give him any ideas).
This is the second page. Wow, if only I could whip out LOs this fast! While doing this page, Adam asked me where our "heart" is [located]. I pointed to my heart to show him. With this, he gave the little green man on the left page a blue heart. His curiosity amazed me, and melted my "heart".

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment