Thursday, November 11, 2010

Album: Christmas 2009

I love coffee and normally make mine's at home before heading to work. The other morning, I treated myself to a Peppermint Mocha with all the trimmings (whipped cream and dark chocolate curls) from Starbucks. Wow, I got more than caffeine from this cup of Java...I got into "Christmas" mode. yeah! My favorite time of the year! So with this, I decided to start making our Christmas 2009 album (I normally make my Christmas album after the holiday, but who knows, maybe this year it'll be different). Here's a few sneak peeks! I'm using American Craft's Merrymint collection. I've used this collection for a prior Christmas album, but they have so many different patterned papers that I hardly had any duplicates between the two albums.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment