Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Sizzix Warehouse Sale Haul

I've been waiting for a Sizzix Warehouse Sale for the longest time and was really excited when I saw the announcement on the Sizzix's website for this year's sale. I found a few items on my wishlist (yeah!) and grab a few other really good bargains. :) Here's my haul:

Bigz XL Dies

Tim Holtz Dies (of course!)

Originals and Bigz Dies
(I love the penguin so much. I don't know why,
but he makes me smile)

Texture Folders

I can't wait to play with all these goodies! Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Was this a sale at their actual warehouse??? If it was, DARN I MISSED IT!! Great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JustYolie! Yes, this sale was at their warehouse in Lake Forest, CA. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete